Our MK4 Tubular Adjustable Control Arms feature designs like no other.
- ALL Control Arms are manufactured from USA MADE 1-1/4" .120 Wall Thickness DOM Tubing, 3/16" HRPO steel and 1/4" HRPO steel. All of which is Cut Bent and Welded in house to guarantee the highest quality product we can offer.
- Standard Black Semi-Gloss Powder Coat
- MIG welded assembly with TIG welded tube ends
- Direct replacement (bolt-in) for factory MK4 Control Arms
- Heim Joints with PTFE Lining
- Stainless Steel Misalignment spacers
- New Grade 8 hardware
Tubular Control Arms Allow full control of camber and caster adjustment. They're suitable for a wide array of goals. From motorsport use all the way to purely for as much camber as possible on a show car. For people more geared toward performance these are a great solution to the sloppy stock, stamped steel with rubber bushings, arms.
CAMBER ADJUSTMENT INFORMATION
- The Ball joint plates are slotted for camber adjustment, when placed on the alignment rack we were able to pull -3.3* of camber from the slotted adjustment. In addition to the control arms, the vehicle being aligned had Airlift Performance struts installed that were then adjusted to the max camber setting and we were able to achieve -5.5* of camber. This was with the Heim Joints in the oem location with the adjustment done at the control arms you will be able to achieve at least -7* of camber.
- PLEASE NOTE CUSTOMER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR CHECKING THE NEED OF AXLE SPACERS AND TIE ROD EXTENSIONS. DUE TO MANY VARIABLES, WE ARE NOT ABLE TO GURANTEE WHAT YOU NEED TO RUN AND DONT NEED TO RUN.
FOR OFF ROAD USE ONLY GRAYFAB LLC HOLDS NO LIABILTY FOR THE IMPROPER USE OR HANDLING OF THIS ITEM.
RAW CONTROL ARMS SHOWN IN THE PICTURES WERE USED AS A PHOTO OPPORTUNITY FOR CONSUMERS TO SEE THE QUALITY OF WELDS AND MANUFACTURING PUT INTO THE ITEM, ALL ARMS PURCHASED WILL COME POWDERCOATED.